The bad news is that genetically, we all have different sized faces. If your face is on the roundish side and you have chubby cheeks and the rest of your body is within a normal weight range, there are still a few tricks you can do but unfortunately, you may have to work with what God gave you.
If you are overweight and despair of your facial fat, or double chin, although you cannot choose one pinpoint area to lose weight from, this post will give you some top tips on how to lose face fat fast. Also we will be looking at proven ways and clever tricks to make your face appear slimmer.
High-Sodium Foods to avoid for a leaner face
- Meats, fish and chicken: such as bacon, ham, burgers, sausages that have been smoked, salted, canned or cured.
- Chips, pretzels and crackers.
- Ready made marinades and dressings for salads and Ketchup also contain high salt levels.
- Some breakfast cereals.
- Cookies, cakes and Pastries.
- Processed Foods: Basically any foods that come in a can or package including ready-made meals,
The recommended weekly dose of exercise by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise. Exercise, when taken in conjunction with a balanced diet can improve blood circulation, improve the proportion of muscle mass and help you lose that fat.
Recent related weight loss Posts
- Full Index of ALL our Weight Loss Posts
- Index of Diet for Diseases Articles
- How to lose belly fat: If you are overweight and have a fat face, chances are that you are carrying extra abdominal fat too. Follow Moose and Doc’s top ten tips to lose belly fat FAST without resorting to an extreme belly diet.
- Coconut oil for weight loss: Discover the science behind the theory. All the facts about this lovely white oil.
- 5 of the best Weight Loss Tips
- Not losing weight? If you have reached a weight loss plateau then find out the 7 most common diet mistakes.
Recent Diet Posts
- Full Index of ALL our Diet Posts
- The Atkins Diet (Again): Find out all the research behind the daddy of the low-carb diet. Popular for years, but does it work?
- The 3 day Military Diet: Crazy fast weight loss plan. Check it out here first.
- The Dash Diet: This one is a well-balanced, medically approved healthy eating plan that also has great weight loss results too.
- 16:8 Fasting Plan: NEW and backed by the latest research – NO calorie counting and NO food restrictions but STILL weight loss