Many foods help the body to burn fat. Furthermore, some diets concentrate on foods that burn fat. Foods that burn fat are the basis of The Fat Flush Diet. The effects of the fat flush diet are :-
- Increases metabolism
- Cleanse and supports the liver
- Detoxes and flushes your system
- Aids with weight loss.
The Fat Flush Diet
The fat flush diet plan is based on the theory that the right combination of foods combined with a low-carb diet and restricted calorie intake will result in weight loss.
In short, detoxification of the liver is the main idea behind the fat flush diet. The theory is that the combination of foods and eating plan will result in an increase in metabolic rate.
The Fat Flush Diet, (or foods that burn fat) allows specific foods and drinks. Furthermore, the fat flush diet has three phases:-
- Firstly Phase 1: The first phase is a two week quick start that limits daily calories to 1100 to 1200.
- Secondly, Phase 2: Increases the daily calorie intake to 1500. You stay on Phase 2 until you are at your target weight.
- Finally, Phase 3: The Fat Flush diet changes to a ‘lifetime eating plan’ with more dairy products and carbohydrates.
Foods that Burn Fat
Proteins on the Fat Flush Diet
There is a lot of medical research that suggests high-protein diets are beneficial to weight loss. In addition, we have some information and references about high-protein food and diet here.
Fat flush dieters are allowed to eat up to 8 ounces a day of lean protein.
Recommended lean proteins include:-
- Lean beef, veal or lamb
- Skinless chicken or turkey
- Up to two eggs per day
- Lactose free, high-protein whey powders
- Tofu: up to twice a week
No surprise here: Vegetables are foods that burn fat!
Veggies are unlimited as long as you stick with the choices in the actual ‘Fat Flush Plan‘ (foods that burn fat) book.
The list includes:
- green beans
- Brussels sprouts
- Kale, lettuce and Escarole
- Spinach and collard greens
- Onions, bell peppers and squash
- Water chestnuts, bamboo shoots
- Tomatoes, radishes and Water cress
- One carrot and three olives
What to Drink on the Fat Flush Diet?
Herbs and Spices
According to a holistic nutritionist, the following herbs can be used freely because they help boost metabolism:-
- Cayenne pepper
- Dried mustard
- Bay leaves
- Apple Cider Vinegar
The only sweetener allowed is Stevia Plus because it does not affect blood sugar and in addition, it contains prebiotics.
Recent Weight Loss Posts
Recent Diet Posts