Avoid using the snooze button; this most likely will interrupt those last few minutes of REM sleep.
Some great concepts to get the decent amounts of sleep at night involve: If you do feel drowsy in the middle of the day; take a power nap. Make sure you stop drinking alcohol three hours prior your bed time.
It is a common matter that alcohol can benefit you to fall asleep, but it will stop the deep REM sleep that assists you to burn calories and void sleep deprivation. You need to quit exercising at least four hours before bedtime, but if you feel the requirement to exercise just before bed, you might want to contemplate yoga and deep breathing.
Very latest research shows that a 16:8 fasting plan may be GREAT for weight loss. This plan is where you eat for 8 hours of the day and fast (and SLEEP) for the remaining 16 hours.
If you want to find out more about the Talking Moose project, click HERE! 🙂
- Full Index of ALL our Weight Loss Posts
- Index of Diet for Diseases Articles
- Full Index of ALL our diet posts
- ALL our Articles on Height and Weight Posts
- Full Index of ALL our articles on Body Mass Index
Most Recent Posts
- Low-Carb Diet Weight Loss
- Golden Milk Weight Loss
- Addicted to Junk Food? Really?
- How to Boost your Metabolism: Six Top Tips
- Hashimoto’s Diet: What Foods to Eat and Why
- Hashimoto Diet: Foods to Avoid and Why
- Probiotics for the Treatment of Anxiety